WORK IN PROGRESS – BACKUP YOUR EXISTING SAVE GAMES BEFORE USING!
This mod lets you add priority roads, control traffic lights, change lanes and add/remove crosswalks.
– Add priority signs
– Change lanes
– Add/Remove crosswalks
– Manually control traffic lights
– Timed traffic lights
– Clear traffic
– No despawn
– UI problems using ESC key and some other mildly frustrating issues
– Crosswalks become permanent upon save/load game
– Crosswalks work on places it shouldn’t (like intersections) and the result is missing textures.
– Older saves of the same city will not work correctly
– You need to restart the game in case you reload a new/saved game (traffic manager stops loading)
– Other minor issues
Incompatible mods (please report which ones it does not work correctly with):
– Lane changer
How to clear ALL traffic manager saves: Open your Steam folder, go to SteamApps\common\Cities_Skylines\Cities_Data, delete all files with the name ‘trafficManagerSave_xxxxxxx.xml’
Source code: https://github.com/CBeTHaX/Skylines-Traffic-Manager/