– Subscribe to Sapphire.
– Subscribe to your favorite skins from the workshop.
– Use the Sapphire icon on the top-left of your screen to choose and activate a skin.
– Making Sapphire skins is kind of like writing HTML and CSS.
– Please contact me using the contact details below for any questions, suggestions, feedback or just to show me your progress! I will do my best to help anyone who wishes to make skins with Sapphire.
Note: This mod is in active development, which means that new features are added all the time and you will still encounter some bugs. Please don’t rate it down if you have issues, rather report them so they get fixed.
Once the feature-set is considered complete and almost bug-free the workshop release cycle will slow down significantly and new features will undergo a separate beta-release so we don’t break existing skins.
– Gather your output_log.txt after you have reproduced the issue you are reporting. Your output_log.txt is located in Cities_Data, e.g. on Windows – C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Cities_Skylines\Cities_Data.
– Copy the contents of the file and paste them to http://dpaste.com or another pastebin website.
– Provide a list of all mods that you have running.
– Gather relevant screenshots and upload them to http://imgur.com.
– Link all the information as well as a detailed report on how to reproduce the problem and a link to the skin which has/ produces this issue. If you have not provided a log, your mods list or enough information to reproduce the issue I will probably not look into it.
– Stick around and semi-frequently check for a developer reply (may take several days) and answer any questions. If you disappear after posting your bug report when I have additional questions I will treat your issue as solved.
ANY COMMENT WHICH IS NOT A QUESTION OR SUGGESTION DIRECTLY RELATED TO SAPPHIRE, IS NOT LEGIBLE ENGLISH OR DOES NOT QUALIFY AS A VALID ISSUE REPORT WILL BE DELETED ON SIGHT. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A COMPLEX TOOL AND WE HAVE TO KEEP THE DISCUSSION NON-POLLUTED WITH USELESS COMMENTS AND SPAM SO THE GOOD REPORTS AND FEEDBACK CAN BE HEARD..
Make sure that you have not selected to participate in any Cities: Skylines beta versions.