– Completely handcrafted with custom brushes. No real-world terrain height maps were used.
– Dense forest, Agriculture, Ore, and Oil deposits are all available.
– Wide expanses of rolling hills and rivers that offer interesting tile choices for expansion.
– Highway, Rail, and Air connections are available.
– Friendly for those who enjoy the 25 tile mod.
– Approx. 35,000 more trees can be placed.
– The farmland looks great, but it does come at a slight cost. The agricultural and oil resources were used to change the ground color and achieve the look I was going for. Because of this the resources aren’t laid out in a natural way, but instead conform to the contours of the farm plots.
– I highly recommend using the tree brush mod with this map. For those who enjoy decorating with trees you will want to remove many of the trees I’ve placed. The tree brush mod should allow you to do that easily, even outside your city borders.
– I’m sorry if the lack of any sea connections is a bother for you. This type of map just didn’t lend itself to having any good sea routes. It didn’t feel realistic and the waterways were too small to handle them.
-This map does not allow for any good dam building sites. It’s just the nature of the terrain.
Thanks to everyone for being patient with me this month. I work in kind of an independent contractor capacity, so individual projects come and go. Some months are busier than others. This month was exceptionally busy for me. And that’s good because I love what I do! But it meant that I had very little time to actually sit down and make maps for C:SKY. Be assured that I still really enjoy making content for this game and that I plan on continuing to do so.
As always, thanks for your support! Happy city building!