I’ve been adding mods to the Recommended Mods list since the game launched and now it’s time to check out the Cities Skylines Recommended Maps. There has been so much new content released in the Workshop that it’s getting harder to keep tabs on all the good stuff so hopefully these “recommended” lists could help.
Some great Cities Skylines maps have already been created and they just keep on coming with well over 1000 now in the Workshop. If you have a map you want to tell us about, whether your the map creator or not, use the submissions page and we’ll check it out for future recommendations. We will be posting recommended map lists at regular intervals here in the news.
Today it’s a mixed bag of serious real world location maps and a few fun ones too for good measure.
- Los Santos GTAV Map – Lovingly recreated for GTA fans.
- Sydney – Go down under.
- Rio de Janeiro – Hills everywhere!
- Stockholm – A fun looking city and a challenge.
- Venice – Water everywhere!
- Paris – The city of romance.
- New York City V2 – So good it was made twice.
- UK &Ireland (not to scale) – A fun map if you’re from the UK.
- Gotham City – BATMAN!