To post a comment register a SkylinesCity account or us Disqus, social media logins, Steam or Twitch.
Not got an account? You can sign-up right here. It takes seconds.

Skylines City Forums

Home Forums Cities Skylines General Discussion Lots of dead bodies

This Thread contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of rendymaro27 rendymaro27 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of dfriedman

I’m getting lots of dead bodies in my buildings, and I can’t figure out why.

• I have a lot of hospitals, cemeteries, crematoriums.
    • Sewage is downstream of pumped water
    • Industry is usually separated from residential areas

Profile photo of user2357

I had a similar problem after changing all my existing housing areas from low density to high density when I reached the milestone.

If you’re mainly using high density housing areas then you will encounter “dying waves” as families (which are the engine of birth rate) like to live in low density rural areas (like in real cities 😉

For me it worked, to lay out the housing areas with an overall ration between low and high density of two to one, or three to one.

Profile photo of xxxOPxxx

If you watch the hearse’s their they need to be a bit smarter… i’ve followed one that drives wayyy over the other side of the map to collect a dead body that is really close to another crematorium… the unfortunate thing is once the one coming across the map is selected no other cem’s/crem’s will try and collect it even if its closer

Profile photo of rendymaro27

Hi, sometimes i face the same problem, the solution that i always try is to keep watch the traffic flow, put some crem in the high dens house, some cemetery in some low den house, at least in every city you make there will be 1 crem or one cemetery, and also put some few percentage of budget for Health section maybe 5% or more, there will be increase slightly the capacity of cars to pick the dead body. Hope it help 🙂

You must be logged in to reply to this Thread.