To post a comment register a SkylinesCity account or us Disqus, social media logins, Steam or Twitch.
Not got an account? You can sign-up right here. It takes seconds.

Skylines City Forums

Home Forums Cities Skylines General Discussion How am I getting my game if I pre-ordered from Paradox Store instead of Steam?

This Thread contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of altoburgo altoburgo 1 year, 9 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of altoburgo
    altoburgo
    Participant

Hi all,

Hope you can give me some advise.

I have purchased (11th Feb) the game from Paradox Store. I have an email confirming my order but no serial number, key or any redemption code to use on Steam.

The email states:

“If you purchased a game your product key will be delivered in a separate email to the email address you have attached to your Paradox Account once your payment is processed.

If you purchased a downloadable product you can download your files by clicking the link(s) below.”

But there’s no download link, and that is expected.

Any ideas? When the game launches in a few hours, how am I going to get it?

I just hope I get something in time for the launch, I’m in Australia and the launch is at 3am of the 11th, the plan was to wake up just to hit download and go back to bed so it would be very frustrating if I wake up and there’s nothing there…

I’m pretty sure Paradox has a plan in place considering they’ve been doing everything right, but I’m a bit worried anyway lol

Tks 🙂

Profile photo of Arazmus
    Arazmus
    Keymaster

I would assume you will be mailed a key or something prior to or at launch. Never ordered through the store so no idea.

altoburgo
      Participant

Let’s hope so 🙂

Profile photo of citbro2016
    citbro2016
    Participant

it would be akful for youn nit to get it

altoburgo
      Participant

I agree, but they wouldn’t do that, right?

I’ve been watching live streams for quite a while now!!

Profile photo of citbro2016
    citbro2016
    Participant

awful*

altoburgo
    Participant

well, they send me a steam key 2.5 hours before the release time \o/

You must be logged in to reply to this Thread.