To post a comment register a SkylinesCity account or us Disqus, social media logins, Steam or Twitch.
Not got an account? You can sign-up right here. It takes seconds.

Skylines City Forums

Home Forums Cities Skylines General Discussion Tech Support forums Captcha Code not working

This Thread contains 12 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Arazmus Arazmus 1 year, 6 months ago.

• Author
    Profile photo of Shroomblaze
    Shroomblaze
    Participant

Hello, I’ve tried numerous times entering the correct code to submit new stuff but it just keeps leading me to error page saying to go back and try again or reload page… reloading for a new captcha doesn’t work either, just get the same message again.

Profile photo of Arazmus
    Arazmus
    Keymaster

Hi mate

Thanks for letting me know. I did some massive updates to the backend, perhaps that’s screwed it. Will check now!

Profile photo of Arazmus
    Arazmus
    Keymaster

Shroom. I have test it now and it’s all OK. I think it might have been temp busted while I was doing all the changes 🙁 Apologies for that.

Shroomblaze
    Participant

Still doesn’t work for me. Could you submit my new asset in the mean time while you try getting it fixed? Thanks

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=438089617

Profile photo of Arazmus
    Arazmus
    Keymaster

Sure thing Shroom. Out of interest what browser you using so I can test.

Shroomblaze
    Participant

I’m using Google Chrome.

Profile photo of Arazmus
    Arazmus
    Keymaster

Thanks mate. I will test this out.

Profile photo of Kold
    Kold
    Participant

It doesn’t work in Firefox either.

Profile photo of Arazmus
    Arazmus
    Keymaster

Ok guys. I have run a few tests and I am managing to submit OK in both browsers. I made a couple of changes in the backend and I think it could be to do with caching. Let me know how you get on now. Sorry for all the testing but it’s super helpful when you guys let me know if it’s OK because it seems I have not been experiencing the problem 🙁 Hopefully that is it resolved. Fingers crossed.

Profile photo of Kold
    Kold
    Participant

Still doesn’t work for me. I just tried to submit a map 2 times, first on chrome, 2nd on firefox. That’s 4 codes, none worked. Maybe im captcha impaired lol. It’s not like they are hard to read like some I’ve seen. /shrug.

Profile photo of Arazmus
    Arazmus
    Keymaster

Ok guys. Thanks for all your testing. I eventually managed to get it to fail myself and have dug into the code and made some changes. I have tested it extensively this evening and it looks all good.

Thanks again for persevering with trying to get the stuff into the site. Much appreciated!

Profile photo of Kold
    Kold
    Participant

Yay! it works now.

Profile photo of Arazmus
    Arazmus
    Keymaster

Cool. Authorised the maps. Been super busy with work so sorry for the delay. Damn you work!

You must be logged in to reply to this Thread.