To post a comment register a SkylinesCity account or us Disqus, social media logins, Steam or Twitch.
Not got an account? You can sign-up right here. It takes seconds.

Skylines City Forums

Home Forums Cities Skylines General Discussion Welcome to the forums – Introduce yourself thread Reply To: Welcome to the forums – Introduce yourself thread

Profile photo of justme259
justme259
Participant

Hi, I’m justme259 and I hail from California in the USA, in the heart of Silicon Valley.

Hadn’t even heard of Cities:Skylines till I heard discussion of it during a Hearthstone session on Twitch; saw another one of my favorite streamers playing an early activation copy and fell in love. Have fond memories of playing SimCity on the SNES way back in the Dark Ages; got SC2013 on a big sale but just couldn’t get into it. This game looks a lot more promising especially the fact that it’s all offline and no multiplayer — even with the offline sandbox mode SC2013 was too unwieldy. Having a nebulous “outer world” where goods can be shipped and resources imported works a lot better. Looking forward to getting my hands on it tomorrow!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Profile photo of justme259 justme259.