Cities: Skylines Natural Disasters expansion announced
We’ve all been asking for it now it’s coming. The Cities: Skylines Natural Disasters expansion will be released this winter.
In this expansion, players are going to have to manage their cities disaster response systems with everything from emergency routes to early warning systems. Expect everything from devastating fires to meteors dropping out the sky.
The expansion will also come with a new scenario editor and a gameplay mode where players can actually win or lose a game. Scenarios will also be shared with the community through the Steam workshop and now games can actually have an ending. This expansion should really challenge players even more.
Cities: Skylines Natural Disasters Features:
- Deep, Impactful Gameplay: Keep your city going through the devastation of several possible doomsday scenarios, from towering infernos to the day the sky exploded
- With Great Power Comes Great Response Abilities: Plan for, and respond to, disasters using early warning systems, countermeasures, and new disaster responses such as helicopters and evacuations finally, a Paradox game where “Comet Sighted” actually means something
- Radio Saved the Video Game: Citizens can go Radio Ga-Ga with a new broadcast network, helping to rapidly spread evacuation warnings and emergency alerts or simply relax to new in-game music sstations
- An Objectively Good Feature: Scenario Mode allows players to design custom game objectives, including custom starting cities, win conditions, time limits, and more and share scenarios to tthe Steam Workshop
- Chirpocalypse Now: Heck yeah, new hats for Chirper