Mars’ Utopia Planitia – Gold Version
Map: Shores of Utopia Planitia
Utopia Planitia, the region where the Viking 2 lander touched down back in 1976 is the largest known impact basin in the solar system.
And now you have a chance to colonize this little region. Mars is taking greener colors, and only you can help develop its landscape.
Based on this particular region. http://www.uahirise.org/dtm/dtm.php?ID=PSP_001938_2265 –
— FOR ADDITIONAL ATMOSPHERE — Get the True Mars Color correction from the Mars Project Collection here:
Playing tip : Planting trees creates the Forestry renewable resource if in sufficient concentration. Get to terraforming 😉
———– CHANGES FROM THE BETA MAP ———-
– New Starting location! You now start by the lake shore.
– Reworked resources map. Now all regions have resources to exploit. Mostly ores thanks to the fallen meteors. Rumors abound by biologists of bacterial deposits somewhere in the region?
– Currents! No more stale water for differing lake heights.
– Pine trees! More varieties to the forest areas.
– More greenery around watered spots.
– Flattened a lot of the playable areas (while keeping the plateaus) to make it less cumbersome to build through.
– Railway is now a bit farther because of the new starting location to reward expansion.
HAVE FUN 😀
More thematic buildings to come on the Mars Project collection.
=-= Follow my tumblr for more news on general game development =-=