Cities: Skylines Patch 1.0.7b patch notes
Cities: Skylines Patch 1.0.7b will be going live soon one the tech issues are resolved so here’s the full patch notes.
The Japanese Zen Gardens are here finally for everyone and there’s quite a few bug fixes in this update and a new “-limitfps x” command line to set a target fps. This is the second update which addresses important bugs and technical issues and hopefully anything outstanding will be nailed down quickly and then we can move toward content additions.
Here’s your full 1.0.7b notes.
- Warning added when enabling a mod
- Save to cloud box now remain checked if the loading was performed from a cloud save
- Japanese garden for everyone
- Added command line parameter “-limitfps x” to set a target fps
- Mac/Linux: Fixed custom assets not loading due to an invalid PNG format.
- Mac: Removed menu bar & docks in fullscreen mode
- Asset Editor: the default size of assets created from templates now matches the template size if loading props
- Asset Editor: fixed a case where the default textures may get corrupted and require to restart the game
- Asset Editor: already placed props can now be moved around and rotated in place (respectively using the left and right mouse click) when no tools are selected
- Asset Editor: fixed cases where LODs may not rotate with the building in the import panel
- Steam workshop: Steam fixed the workshop not being showing when in offline mode in the latest Steam client release (24 Mar)
- Locale: added LOADING text
- Misc: fixed a case where command line arguments may conflict
- Misc: removed an invalid key binding option
- Misc: Added screenshot shortcuts to rebindable input (default is F12 for normal screenshot and shift+F12 for hi-res screenshot, also local screenshots now go to gameUserFolder/Screenshots) Steam screenshot feature is untouched and still the preferred method to take screenshots
- Misc: Info views panel added to the Escape chain so the last Escape press will close the info views now
- Misc: Save map does not show builtin and workshop maps any longer
- UI: Fixed arrows sprites not showing feedback when interacted with
- UI: Fixed color picker color not displaying in the right color space
- No more duplicate name error for identical names coming from different packages
- Paths can not be built inside elevated roads anymore
- Elevated roads can now be upgraded or changed direction if one-ways
- .ccs files displayed in red can now be selected in the load panel when trying to recover a failed save (when a save fails and attempt to
- preserve itself generating a .ccs file)
- french localization improved
- general audio improvements (should help address the sound stuttering issue with some sound cards)