Cities Skylines Patch 1.0.5 Notes
Some Cities Skylines patch notes for you ahead of tomorrow’s release which specifically look at the way mods are handled in the game and a few other tweaks.
Cities: Skylines version 1.0.5
- -Fixed mods downloaded from workshop not registering
- -Fixed color correction downloaded from workshop not loading properly
- If builtin mods are showing 2 times:
- Delete the folders UnlockAll, HardMode and UnlimitedMoney from the user folder: On Windows C:\Users<username>\AppData\Local\Colossal Order\Cities_Skylines\Addons\Mods On Mac /Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/Colossal Order/Cities_Skylines/Addons/Mods On Linux /home/<username>/.local/share/Colossal Order/Cities_Skylines/Addons/Mods/
- If you have a custom mod from the workshop (like the 25 tiles) you have manually copied to the local folder according to the interwebs guidance, remove it from that folder as well as it will appear twice if you are still subscribed to that mod on the workshop.
- If you have deleted or moved the workshop files from the Steam folder instead of copying it (depending which source you got that from the interwebs): close the Steam client, go to <Steam_folder>/steamapps/workshop and rename or delete appworkshop_255710.acf then restart the client.
- Water treatment plant clipping fixed
- Black intersection between gravel road and elevated regular road fixed
- Deluxe edition owners are now shown a deluxe patch in the main menu
- Chirper API update (SetBuildinChirperFree and SetBuildtinChirperAnchor)
- Too many trains on the tracks bug fixed
- Various localization fixes
Most of these mod specific issues won’t affect anyone who’s not been playing but worth noting should any weirdness happen when the game goes live.