Cities: Skylines Mods Update – 18 March
It’s been a week since release and I think we can all agree there’s been some cracking Cities: Skylines mods created by the community so far. There’s been quite a few new additions here on the site in the past couple of days so here’s a few of those to check out.
- ModTools for mod creators
- Transport Lines Manager – Manage public transport easier.
- NoPillars – Build free floating railroad tracks.
- Zoneable Pedestrian Paths – When you just don’t want any traffic.
- More Natural Colors – Add some realism to the lighting.
There are lots more in listed on the site and I have also now added voting functionality. In the right navbar you can also see a list of all the mods which are sorted by popularity in the last seven days. Don’t forget you can suggest a mod of inclusion via the submit page, and thanks to everyone who has suggested additions for mods, assets and mods. Your help is super appreciated.